Madira Bar & Grill has 18 rotating craft beers on draft along with an extensive bottle and can selection. Below you will find an updated beer menu including a selection of upcoming or on deck draft beers.
Our take-out bottle shop has even more bottled beer available. We invite you to mix your own six packs or choose from our prepackaged selection.
Current Draft Beers
- Boulevard Tank No. 7 Saison, Missouri 8.5% $7
Beginning with a big surge of fruity aromatics and grapefruit-hoppy notes, the flavor of this complex, straw-colored ale tapers off to a peppery, dry finish.
- Brooklyn Bel Air Sour Ale, New York 5.8% 6.5
Okay, so watch this magic trick – a thrilling jolt of tartness up front opens onto a riot of tropical fruit, courtesy of our lacto, our ale yeast, and a generous helping of Amarillo dry-hopping. Soft barley malts, wheat and spelt keep things dry and refreshing, and the whole thing comes together like a blend of Champagne, hops, and an unusually good pineapple.
- Captain Lawrence Seeking Alpha Triple IPA, New York 12.3% $7
Do you find yourself constantly seeking your next “alpha acid” overload? Are you just not satisfied with the hoppy bite of your run of the mill IPA? Well, look no further. Hop flavor, hop aroma, and hop bite! Brewed for hop heads, by hop heads.
- DC Brau OTWOA Imperial IPA, DC 9.2% $7
OTWOA is a single hop blend beer utilizing Falconers Flight™. Brewed with just enough Pale malt, Cara-60, CaraPils and Malted wheat to carry the intense hop character onto the pallet. At first glance, it has an orange hue in the glass with a viscus, rocky head that refuses to dissipate. Upon first sniff there are dominate aromas of citrus, white grapes and grapefruit with light bread and biscuit notes. After the first sip we taste a mellow bitterness that only grows as more is consumed. Moderately carbonated, deceptively smooth, refreshingly dry and extremely heady for a beer at 9.2% ABV.
- Deschutes Jubeale Winter Ale, New York 6.7% $6.5
Warm spiciness and tradition grace this bold winter ale. The deep garnet color pairs perfectly with holiday celebrations.
- Founder’s All Day IPA IPA, Michigan 4.7% $5
An all-day IPA naturally brewed with a complex array of malts, grains and hops. Balanced for optimal aromatics and a clean finish.
- Founders Backwoods Bastard Scotch Ale, Michigan 11.2% $7
Expect lovely, warm smells of single malt scotch, oaky bourbon barrels, smoke, sweet caramel and roasted malts, a bit of earthy spice and a scintilla of dark fruit. It’s a kick-back sipper made to excite the palate.
- Funk Tumble Weed Pale Ale, Pennsylvania 5.5% $7
- Goose Island Goose IPA IPA, Illinois 5.9% $5
Our India Pale Ale recalls a time when ales shipped from England to India were highly hopped to preserve their distinct taste during the long journey. The result is a hop lover’s dream with a fruity aroma, set off by a dry malt middle, and long hop finish.
- Goose Island Sofie Belgian Style Ale, Illinois 6.50% $7
Our sparkling Belgian Style Farmhouse Ale is wine barrel-aged with an abundance of hand-zested orange peel. Spicy white pepper notes contrast the citrus tartness. The light, refreshing, creamy vanilla finish will excite those fond of Champagne.
- Kurant Bees Cider Cider, Pennsylvania 5.8% $6
Bees is an off-dry cider sweetened with locally sourced, responsibly harvested honey. The addition of honey adds just a touch of sweetness. The honey comes through in the nose of the cider and continues all the way through to the finish. On top of the white wine like qualities of the cider, the honey adds a light floral character creating depth. If you like off-dry, German white wines you will want to try Bees.
- Lagunitas IPA IPA, California 6.2% $5
A well-rounded, highly drinkable IPA. A bit of Caramel Malt barley provides the richness that mellows out the twang of the hops.
- New Belgium Flowering Citrus Fruit Beer, Colorado 7.4% $7
In total, this beer’s brewed with hibiscus for a cranberry-like floral flavor and rose petals for a gorgeous floral aroma. Then there’s key lime juice and whole pureed lemons to bring in that bright, biting acidity. It’s a tart beer without any of the usual micro-flora suspects. And it’s downright delicious.
- Singlecut Workers Are Going Home Imperial IPA, New York 8% $6.50
And when they get home, they’re cracking open this super soft and smooth, stone fruit / mild tangerine / gentle pine resin IIPA that drinks like a much more sessionable brew.
- Stone Double Bastard ASA, California 11% $7
Originally brewed to celebrate the one-year anniversary of Arrogant Bastard Ale, Double Bastard Ale debuted in November 1998 as an amped-up version of that already aggressive beer.
- Stone Enjoy By 04.20.17 Imperial IPA, California 9.4% $7
Besides brewing this intense double IPA with more than 10 different hops, we hop-burst and dry-hop the beer to amp up its peach and tropical fruit notes and overall hop factor. Brewed specifically NOT to last, this devistatingly dank, golden beauty should be enjoyed by fellow hopheads within 37 days.
- Sweetwater Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout, Georgia 11.2% $10
A supremely rich full-bodied imperial stout laced with subtle notes of chocolate and bourbon from aging over six months in bourbon barrels. Multiple influences upon this robust stout will allow your palate to explore the depths and layers of this very limited release.
- Troegs Dreamweaver Wheat Beer, Pennsylvania 4.8% $5
Our dream begins with open-top fermentation. At high krausen, a foamy, rocky yeast head crests the sides of the fermenter releasing notes of black pepper and spicy clove. Unfiltered and cloudy with yeast, it’s slightly tart and downright refreshing.
- Brouwerji Bosteels Tripel Karmliet 8.4% $9
- Chimay Blue Grande Reserve 9% $8.5
- Duvel 8.5% $8
- Great Divide Collette Farmhouse Ale 7.3% $5.5
- Gulden Draak 10.5% $8
- Petrus Aged Pale 7.3% $8.5
- Piraat Ale 10.5% $8
- Russian River Damnation 7.75% $9
- Victory Golden Monkey 9.5% $6
- Weyerbacher Merry Monks 9.3% $7
- 21st Amendment Back in Black 6.8% $4
- Ballast Point Sculpin IPA 7% $6
- Cigar City Dry-Hopped On The High Seas IPA 7% $5
- Cigar City Jai Alai IPA 7.5% $5
- Dogfish Head 60 Minute 6% $5
- Dogfish Head 61 6.5% $5.5
- Dogfish Head 90 Minute 9% $8
- Lagunitas Maximus 8.2% $5
- Maine Beer Company Another One 7% $11
- Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA 7.2% $5
- Troegs Perpetual IPA 7.5% $5
- Victory Dirtwolf DIPA 8.7% $6
- Weyerbacher Double Simcoe IPA 9% $6.5
- Brooklyn Lager $4.5
- Rogue Dead Guy Ale $6
- Shiner Bock $4
- Lagunitas A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale 7.5% $5
- Sly Fox Phoenix Pale Ale 5.1% $3.5
- Dogfish Head Piercing Pils $5.5
- Oskar Blues Yella Pils $4
- Sly Fox Pikeland Pils $3.5
- Dogfish Head Midas Touch 9% $6
- Sly Fox Christmas 5.7% $3.5
- Wells & Young’s Ltd. Banana Bread Beer 5% $5
- Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout 10% $7
- Dark Horse Tres Blueberry Stout 7.5% $5.5
- Duck Rabbit Milk Stout 5.7% $5
- DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter 6.5% $5
- Founders Breakfast Stout 8.3% $5
- Founders Imperial Stout 10.5% $7
- Guinness Extra Stout 6% $4.5
- Stone Imperial Russian Stout 10.5%
- Weyerbacher Insanity 11.1% $7
- Southampton Double White
- Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier 5.4% $5